Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Brittany & Matt Engagement IN AUSTIN

This is one of my favorite sessions ever if not my very favorite! I had an amazing couple and an amazing city! I'm telling ya, I'll be moving to Austin as soon as I get outta school! Thank you Matt and Brittany for an amazing time! Ya'll are awesome. It even rained during our session, but it didn't get these two down. I can't wait until y'alls wedding in November!
























this one's an inside joke for matt. hahaha






















































































4 comments:

Brittany said...

hahaha... i love the "special" picture of matt :)

J.R. Foster said...

LOVE the one towards the end with them in the street and her heel kicked up! Great job Sarah!:)

Rachel Brooke said...

you found some great urban locations! The austin sunset looks amazing as well! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow that top wall absolutely rocks! Wish they had a wall that looked like that here in Dallas. :) Great work!