Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome back!



Anyone notice anything different about my hair?? I got a perm! I'm bringin back the perm! haha


I love experimenting with contrast


This picture cracks me up!! I love you Steve but you look like a house elf off of Harry Potter!!



Hello blogger world! It's been nearly a week and I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. I feel in my profession sometimes it's easy to let your computer become a huge part of your day and it's good to once in a while step away for a bit. I've had a pretty busy week. I went out and shoot with my friend Jenn Wall and I threw my best friend a surprise birthday party. Naturally I forgot my camera for that. Anyway, I'm back and I'll be better about blogging. Tonight me and my husband went on a date. I love dates! Here's some pictures of us before we went out.

4 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

haha that picture of your dog makes me laugh. Your hair looks great!

J.R. Foster said...

"I'm bringin' sexy back..." I mean, "I'm bringin' permin' back!" So cute Sarah!

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Cute Cute :)

Brittany said...

Love the new hair Sarah!