Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas at the Huffman house

This has been a very exciting past few days at our house! Our brand new computer came in, we got Lost season 3 and I got my second 5d! It's Christmas time and we're celebrating!!


I'm really pumped about this computer! For you tech nerds out there its got a 24 in. moniter, quad core processor and a terabyte of memory. Woo hoo! I'm mainly excited because it's going to be lightning fast!


speakers
(for those Lost fans out there Sawyers on our tv in the background)


Shane holding the new monitor


YAY!!!


DOUBLE YAY!!

It might be a little bit before another blog because we have to transfer everything from our old computer to our new one. Later!

5 comments:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Supa Sweet! :) Hey, do you know the schedule for Sat. yet? Or a round-a-bout time that I should be in Lubbock? Just wondering before your computer switched over:)

Angela Fielding said...

Can I come to your house for christmas? That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics using the 5D, where do you recommend buying it?

Anonymous said...

Soooo weird to see "Huffman House" and I didn't write it!! hahaa... your work is great - I have a new blog to read!

Anonymous said...

soo fun about all you neat goodies Sarah! I just got looking at your facebook and the most recent engagement session you posted was real swift. I liked the warm tones a lot. you go girl. Merry Christmas!