Friday, December 7, 2007

Joel+Kristen Engagement

I just love Kristen and Joel! Joel and my husband Shane are fraternity brothers and me and Kristen were in the same sorority. (for the semester that I was in...) They are one of the most Godly couples I know and it shows. They treat each other so kindly and they are so affectionate to each other. They've become one of me and Shane's couple friends and I'm so excited to be apart of their wedding day!














A or....


B??














































2 comments:

Candace J Banks said...

you don't know me...i got your link off of either lindsey cotton's website or maybe it was lisa adkins...anywho...i like b better--i always like it when people take my polls and answer them... :)
candace, abilene, tx

Rachel Brooke said...

I love the doorway shot! :)