Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tim Palmer- my famous brother-in-law


Aubrey waiting for daddy to preform


the band


Erin and Tim after the anouncement


sorry these pictures suck! i need a new point and shoot camera bad!!!!




I need to brag on my brother in law for just a second here. Me and Shane went to Abilene Thursday to see him play in a contest called Next To Sign Concert. There were 12 finalists and my Brother in law Tim was one of them! The winner would win a 25,000 recording contract. There were some really good musician there but our Tim won! This means that he will be able to record an entire album. The album will be "mastered" (all I know is that this means it is shipped to some big wigs to make it sound really good). Then, they will package it and will give Tim the copies to sell at concerts. Also, they will be helping to get his name out in any way that they can. We are all so so excited for him! This is his dream and God's providing the path to make it happen! You must check out Tim's myspace to hear his music! http://www.myspace.com/timothypalmer


2 comments:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

That is so cool! Yay God!

Katelyn said...

I was looking through the Optimist (our school newspaper) during Sing Song practice last night and saw your brother-in-law on the front page! I felt cool to kind of sort of, not really know him, in like an 8th cousin way. :)