Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Traci+Dustin Wedding

Hello Hello! It's been awhile, huh? I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Well I had myself a nice vacation. Me and Shane went to Abilene for Christmas and came back to shoot a wedding in Canyon Texas last Saturday. Here's some favorites...


girls getting ready














seeing each other for the first time




























it says 'so secure'- shane thought this was dumb but i liked it... you decide.























my favorite guy pose- lauren used this pose for the guys at my wedding












Sorry they are out of order but I think you get the idea! Happy January 1st everyone!!

3 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

ooh those ring shots are awesome!! love it!

Happy New Year!
M:)

Anonymous said...

Real cute pictures sarah!

Angela Fielding said...

Great Job girlie!These are gorgous!!!