Monday, March 10, 2008

Experimenting...

I've been looking at some blogs and both Rachel Brooke and Lauren Clark are talking about shooting raw. So I went out in my backyard with my model Raider and tried to experiment a little bit with raw. I think I'm having a hard time with it. Both of these pictures were shot on the same setting. One is in raw and one is jpeg. I didn't mess with either picture- they are both straight out of the camera. Can you guess which is which??

A. raw or jpeg


B. raw or jpeg

4 comments:

Cotton Photography said...

A=jpeg, B=raw? I prefer the second anyway...there is only a verry slight difference though...which is which?

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

I am guessing the 2nd is Jpeg. Do you use in camera settings? If so, i've found they only apply to the jpegs and not to the RAW.

Candace J Banks said...

i don't know...i don't get this raw thing, either...like what's so much better about it and if i even know how to change my camera settings...btw, are you going to give us the results?? :)
candace

Sara Bradshaw said...

I'm guessing....1st is jpeg and 2nd is raw!