Saturday, May 10, 2008

Crazy crazy week!

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged for a week! Let me fill you in on what I've been doing... STUDYING! Since I'm still in school I still have to do that sort of thing. I have had two major tests in the past week. I have to pass them both to become certified to be a teacher. (If you don't know I am majoring in Early Childhood Education.) So my stress level was fairly high this week while studying for them but I've got great news! I PASSED! No more worrying about those tests!
I've had several shoots lately but they've all been bridals so I can't blog them. I've got an engagement tonight so I'll get some pics up soon!
And now I'll humor you with my very first picture ever. Yes, this is me...


This looks nothing like me. My dad thinks I looked Chinese! Ha! Enjoy...

No comments: