Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh boy... moving is fun. : )

Today we start our move! I'm excited to be in the new place, but moving is no fun!
A note to clients: I have no idea what to expect when it comes to internet. I am not sure how long it will take me to get internet at the new house so please be patient! Always feel free to call if you need anything: 325-669-8523
Have a great weekend!

This is one of my favorite shots from Shayla's bridals. Of course I can't blog the rest, but this one doesn't show her dress so I thought it would be okay! Aren't her eyes gorgeous!?

2 comments:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

I'm going to be in Lubbock Sat afternoon, Sun and Mon if you need help with anything. Just send me a text or give me a call:)

Rachel Brooke said...

stunning!! Good luck with the move!