Thursday, August 16, 2007

5d!!!!!



obviously all of these are shot with my 20d










Woo Hoo today is a good day!! I was woken up by someone knocking on our door. He was delivering my 5D!! If you can't tell I'm really stoked to have this camera. I had yet to order lenses so it's just taunting me right now. But having it here was a definite incentive to order lenses so this morning I ordered 3. I got the 85mm, 100 macro and 16-35 mark II lens. I can't wait to start shooting with it. Its amazing how much of a difference the camera makes. I'll have to post pictures shot by my 20D then shot by my 5D to show the difference.

Tonight I'm shooting my old roommates so I'll be posting their pictures soon.

2 comments:

Tawny said...

I rent this for our weddings and it is an absolute beauty to work with! You will never leave this love affair with your new 5D...congratulations! I am jelous!

Rachel Brooke said...

Please post the difference, I am trying to work up the nerve to order a 5D...so I'd love to see how it shoots vs. the 20D!