Monday, August 27, 2007

Be FIERCE!

Welcome to my P.O.ed photo shoot. I think these pictures are hilarious! These are taken across the street from our house right next to our church. I'm sure the people driving by thought me and my husband were insane! But, I just had to see what this flood light could do. Anyway, I was trying to look like the stereotypical ticked off model for this shoot and I just couldn't get Tyra out of my head... BE FIERCE!






HAHA this one is so funny to me! I took it for you Lauren! It's definitely America's Next Top Model! : ) They do this pose every season...








This one was so funny to take! I was like, "I wanna yell and point at someone!" This is definitely when people that were driving by were thinking we were crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go, sarah. This is how you will rise to the top, by trying out cool new things! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are so stinkin fun!

Anonymous said...

haha you had to go with the america's top model theme after all the top model convo the other day, eh?