Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jenna and Chelsea



Meet Chelsea and Jenna!

























I bet Jenna will hate this picture, but I think it's a cute one of her.












This is my new favorite pose.









I love this shot of Chelsea!













Tonight I photographed my old roommates Jenna and Chelsea. These girls mean a lot to me. Jenna was a bridesmaid and Chelsea was in my houseparty at my wedding. They are sisters and wanted to get some pictures taken to give to their dad for his birthday. After we got all the boring dad shots out of the way we played for about an hour and a half. I love when I get a chance to just play. There's no pressure and I get to experiment with new poses and locations to see how I like them. Here's some of my favorites from our playing.

No comments: