Wednesday, November 28, 2007

aubrey

I've been playing catch up this week since I took last week off for Thanksgiving so I haven't gotten to show y'all my favorite niece and the pictures I took off her over Thanksgiving yet. These aren't all but they're all I've had time for so far. Not only was it Raider's first snow but it was Aubrey's also! She was so cute all bundled up! Here's a few of my favorites... hopefully I'll have time to post some more this week!


aubrey and her pretty mom


snow on her eyelashes... so cute

3 comments:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Aww, so cute!

Rachel Brooke said...

can you mail me some of that snow?! I'm still driving with the AC on down here!

cristy cross said...

Hey there Sarah it was so nice meeting you too! I love being able to hang out with all the photo friends, b/c I get a little lonely in Clovis without all of you. I wish there was more time in our day to hangout all the time!!