Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mills Family Pictures

I got back from Abilene last night and am already back to editing! While in Abilene I took some family pictures for the Mills. The Mills have gone to church with my family for as long as I can remember. Mrs. Mitzi, the mom, had her parents and two sisters families over for thanksgiving so we got a big group shot of everyone. Since I know the Mills the best I decided to post my favorites of their family.


Mrs. Mitzi and Mr. Foy


Whitney, Josh and their son Jordan (he's such a mini Josh!!!)


sisters Whitney and Lindsey


Mrs. Mitzi's mom and dad. The people responsible for all these families.


Mom and daughters


and little Jordan

2 comments:

Kali Dawn said...

At a boy eat the leaf!! haha so cute

Anonymous said...

I realize I am late looking at these--I am Mitzi is my Aunt and I havn't seen these pictures until now. I love them!