Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lexa






I volunteered to help a local charity and my role is to take pictures of some sweet little kids for a calender they are making to raise money. So, Tuesday I went out to shoot Lexa and these are my two favorites. She'll be October in the calender so she dressed in her halloween costume and she'll also be another month (I'm not sure which one) but I thought the bottom picture would be cute for any month. I've got to tell you, I'm not great at shooting kids and I commend all you photographers who specialize in it. It's hard work!

2 comments:

Growing up said...

I think you have to have kids or be around them 24/7 to understand them and to get them to work with you!

Anonymous said...

you shall take more pictures of babies and their mothers and fathers its a part of a great time and special part of peoples everday life