Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Saturdays are high demand

Since I have to work on Saturdays because I'm a wedding photographer and have been having to book a lot of sessions on Saturdays because of peoples schedules I'm going to add an extra charge for Saturday sessions. I want to explain myself. I've seen photographers do this before and have kinda thought it was greedy, but since I have no Saturday's open in April due to sessions I have decided it doesn't seem greedy at all, but it just makes since. Saturdays are pretty priceless to us photographers because we really don't get a weekend. We have stuff going on during the week and weddings going on during the weekend. So that's why I made my decision. The end. : )

This picture has nothing to do with anything besides the fact that I like it. It's from an old session that I had a lot of fun at. I keep telling this girl to try out for ANTM! She's beautiful!

4 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

I dont think you're greedy. It's true, our weekends are our weekdays and our weekdays are filled with errands/etc. But I wouldn't trade it for a 8-5 cubicle job!

this shot is striking...it draws you right to the eyes.

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Amen...I don't have a single Saturday in March:(

Anonymous said...

One quick question, does this extra charge apply to weddings as well? Just curious.

Sarah Huffman said...

nope! just sessions!