Sunday, September 23, 2007

The After Session

You know how every bride and groom is rushed on their wedding day and really if they don't see each other before the ceremony then we only have a few minutes to get pictures of them before they rush to the reception? Well, I want to start offering "After Sessions" which just means that I go out with the bride and groom when they get back from their honeymoon and get them all decked out in their tux and wedding gown to get really awesome artsy pictures. It will be just like my other sessions, 2 hours around town to get really incredible shots that you and your spouse will love. There will be no rush since y'all won't have a reception to get to and since it's after the wedding the bride won't be quite so nervous about getting her dress dirty. So if you are interested I'm offering a free 11x14 (a $75 value) to the first couple to let me do an after session. Send me an email from my website to let me know if you are interested!



I thought I'd throw in a picture from my perfect wedding day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Where is that gate in Abilene?? I've been keeping my eye out for it and can't find it! Is it downtown in the church area?