Friday, September 28, 2007

Out of Town

I've got a lot to blog about today so hold onto your pants.

This weekend I'm flying to Austin to do an engagement session. I'm actually a little nervous about it because I've never flown alone before. I've only flown three times really and all three times I've either had my mom or husband with me. So wish me luck! But I'm really excited about shooting in Austin. It should be a lot of fun and I should have lots of fun images to share with y'all! I probably won't be able to blog for a couple of days, but check back Monday for these shots!

3 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

oh, yay! Looking forward to this post...i might be moving to Austin.

Now and Then Photography said...

you should have told me we could have gotten together for lunch if you are in Austin.

Brittany said...

...anxiously awaiting the next post!!!