Saturday, September 8, 2007

Luke & Katie

This is Katie and Luke. They are just about the most awesome people ever. Luke's brother is married to my sister-in-law so I've known him for awhile now. I just think so highly of these two. They are amazing young Christians that are head over heals for each other. And you've got to see how talented Katie is! Check out her website! Congratulations you guys!












this one's not photoshoped or anything, but i had to post it for luke!








It rained on their shoot so we only shot for about an hour then had to finish up the next morning. So, we had to get an umbrella shot.

































3 comments:

J.R. Foster said...

the second from the bottom is my fav! great work again!

Sara Bradshaw said...

Hay Sarah, our experimental shoot got cancelled this weekend because my model had a bad reaction to a facial laser treatment!...haha!! But we will probally do it next weekend, and I will let you know!

Now and Then Photography said...

I love them. And congrats on the new puppy. He's adorable. I can't wait till my kids get older to get a puppy again!