Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Raider

Can you believe that our little Raider has doubled in size since we got her?? The first time we took her to the vet she weighed 7 lb and today I took her for her second visit and she weighed 14 lb! I feel like her legs get longer every day! She such a great dog and we love her to death. She's not yet getting the concept of potty training yet... anyone have any suggestions??



She's so pretty. Everyone compliments her shiny coat!





These are taken in the car after we got out of the vets office. They were taken with my crappy point and shoot. You'd think I'd have a really awesome point and shoot since I'm a photographer wouldn't ya?

3 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

I'll tell you my secrets if you tell me yours :) I'd love to know how you make pictures so saturated and with that vignette that makes the sky extra blue on the edges and all the colors pop! I've noticed that you and Lauren both use this on photos and I'm dying to know how to do it. Teach me yours ways. haha

Anonymous said...

Sarah, are you familiar with The Dog Whisperer? you might want to check out his website. He might have some puppy potty training tricks to share. I haven't raised a puppy...just an adopted 4yr old lab, so I don't have suggestions on that topic. However, if you need help training...like, sit, stay, rollover, don't jump on humans;)....i can help with that.

Melissa Koehler said...

What a cutie! She is so pretty!