Friday, September 28, 2007

New Flash/ Dream

Look what I got today! A new flash! It's the 580EX II and I'm pretty excited about it!












I have a question for photographers. Do y'all dream about your job? I mean literally dream about it? Last night I had this dream that I went to a wedding with my old 20D and a memory card that was nearly full and I couldn't delete it yet. And on top of all that I didn't pack an extra battery and the one in my camera was almost empty. I had to frantically call someone to bring me my 5D, a memory card and a battery. All this was going on during their first dance so I wasn't even taking pictures of it! It was actually a pretty scary dream. A photographers nightmare, huh?

2 comments:

Toni said...

have fun with that flash! Its so fun to get new things! Can't wait to see some pictures with it!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny Sarah! I'm so glad I'm not the only one dreaming about this job! haha.. I've had dreams where I've dropped my (full) memory cards down a storm drain; that I left my battery on the charger at home and didn't realize until the bride walked down the aisle, etc. My husband thinks I'm crazy to take it to bed with me - glad to hear you get the subliminal fear!! hahaha