Friday, September 14, 2007

Idalou

If anyone was ever curious about where I live then rest assure because I'm about to show you!
Tonight, Shane, my husband went on a mens retreat with our church so I decided to pack up our doggies and drive around Idalou. It was pretty interesting when I stopped in the middle of the street to get a picture and some people came into their front yard to see what I was doing.
Well, if anyone thinks that they live in a small town then think again. I'll show you small. I never thought I'd live in a town this small, but free rent and bills is pretty enticing to newly weds!


Our church where my husband is the youth minister/song leader


Our house- directly across the street from our church. (notice the texas tech flag!)


Go Idalou High School!



The paw prints painted on the streets



My tired puppies. I love that they're both yawning. They were tuckered from all the fun we were having!


Yes, the paw prints lead to the football field. That's Texas for ya.





Our one stop light. It blinks.


Post office


Idalou spirit


football/track


football "stadium"


Hope y'all enjoyed! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics. it's been a while since i've been back home, but loved seeing it again.
i grew up in idalou. graduated there in 1993. love love loved living there. great place to raise a family, although not the ideal place as a teenager. nothing to do. lol.