Sunday, September 2, 2007

Nathan & Andrea

My friends Nathan and Andrea are getting hitched! Last night we did there engagement session and I had a lot of fun chatting and catching up with these two. Me and Nathan were in youth group together and Andrea and I graduated together from dear ol' Abilene High. Congratulations guys!
And on a side note- I won't be blogging tomorrow because something very exciting is going on! Check back on Tuesday to find out what it is!















Do we like A....


or B??







































3 comments:

Now and Then Photography said...

hard to say I'm a fan of both "a" and "b" but if I had to choose I would probably go with "b". hope your day goes well.

rowena said...

Again very nice variety. I bet they are super happy with their session. I like A and the picture where they are holding hands. Just realized that you live in the same town as one of my fave bands– David Crowder Band. Do you see him around? You couldn't miss him LOL.

Anonymous said...

Both are great, though I prefer "a".